Sunday, February 10, 2008



This is my DT tag I made for Piggy Tales to display at their booth at CHA this week.

If anyone's going, stop by there and say "Hi" to the girls.I would have loved to have gone, but Eilam is too little,as are the others...perhaps next round.

Trying to scrap today.
It's been about 2 weeks since I did anything.

I'm going to set a new scrappy goal..kinda!
Every month I'm going to:

* create something/LO using only older stash
* create something/LO using only new stash

This will be in addition to my regular DT stuff..
Wish me luck! :)

2 comments:

Patti said...

Hey Laci ~ okay I got my layout done today 'wink'... thanks for the push!!

That is a great challenge. I have started that and find with being organized and the clip it up that I am more successful.

Can't wait to see those layouts.:)

Anonymous said...

Great Idea for Layouts....

Chantel