Thursday, October 22, 2009

What a couple of weeks it's been!

My Garage Sale went awsomely.
I made some cash...
Got rid of some stuff...
And spent waaaaaaaayyyyy too much time setting up and taking it back down.

Then our Zuzzi took a fall, and this happened:


I rushed him to the emergency room (a first for us) 'cause there was just SO MUCH BLOOD

I asked for Hubby, who was doing the anaesthetics in theatre that day.
He came out, with the surgeon, and a handful of nurses...
(benefits of having a Doc in the family...hee)
And declared that our little monkey was fine.

A large box of "Smarties" was prescribed, along with a stiff shot of Bailey's for Mum...
And all was well :)

Hey, did you know it's almost that time of year again?

Supplies: "Upsy Daisy Designs" papers from the "Hot Chocolate" line

Okay, time to scoot...later gators :)

2 comments:

Patti said...

Oh my gosh....I have heart failure when stuff like that happens, so I feel your pain!
Glad he is okay, and Daddy was able to rush to the rescue with his entourage:)

Gesh Laci... I can't believe it is almost Ho, Ho time again.... where has the last year gone? EEEK!!!

Have a great one!!

Kelli said...

Oh, his lip looks terrible! Hope it heals fast. My dd took a fall and hit a picnic table with her face when she was 3 and split her lip, she needed stitches. She's got a scar now, but she survived, she was doped up afterwards, but poor hubby was the one home when it happened and he was pretty upset.