Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Happy 2011

So I'm a few days late, but the sentiment is heartfelt ;)

We've been B-U-S-Y for the past few months.
We moved house; changed schools for the kids 3 times while in Edmonton; Hubby and his partner set up the first of their medical practices; and we've been dealing with some devastating family health issues.

Remember the store I purchased?
Well, due to everything we've had going on, and with hubby making a few trips to South Africa within the past couple months, while I played single parent in the crazy city, I've decided to put the opening on hold...temporarily.

Once we are able, as a family, to collectively catch our breath, I have every intention of seeing the opening of the store through.
Bear with me, please.

On a lighter, whiter and colder note, we've been gobsmacked with some crazy weather...
random yard service person
                                                        
Of course, I had to try my hand at shovelling too (but only after I heard it may make me skinny...ha-ha-ha)...
I'll stick to the treadmill for now...thanks!

And with that, I'm off for now.
I'm hoping everyone has a  healthy and happy 2011.
Personally, I'm going to try hard to keep up my blog...because when I read through it a few weeks ago, some of the older pics and memories made me smile.
And that's something, no?

1 comment:

Kelli said...

I hope your life levels out soon! It's been a weird end to 2010 and start to 2011 for just about everyone I know. The rest of the year had better be better!

Okay, my word verification is: floation. Which I first thought was floatation, and boy could I use a floatation device!