Thursday, March 26, 2009

Self Portraits

If you take most, or all the photos in your family, you already know that's near impossible to find a photograph of yourself anywhere.

So when someone asks to see a pic of you, you resort to drastic measures.

The Self Portrait.

So I set up a little session for myself.
Set the timer on the camera...couldn't find the tripod (probably packed away somewhere waiting to get to the new house), and got to clicking.
Super-model style.

Nah...

This is a sampling of what I turned up with:

Is it a bird? Is it a plane? hee-hee...


Ah! There I am...having a little zone-out from the looks of things...


The must-have kissy-face *mmwwwaaahhh*


Okay that's all folks :)
Have a happy weekend everyone.
We're counting down the days...4 more to go!!!

9 comments:

Lynette Jacobs said...

LOL! Seems like your favourite place is also BEHIND the camera. I usually duck when the camera comes out.

Renee said...

Cool self portraits Lacintha! Love your shirt!

JUST4u & Me said...

this has FOR OSHEAN written all over it.......right?
Great pictures, he'll be home soon!

Anonymous said...

Your so CUTE Laci.....Love all the pics!!!

Chantel

Kelli said...

Great photos! I also had to resort to the face at the end of the arm shots this weekend.

MonaS! said...

love the shots Laci. I need to do the same thing as I am ALWAYS the one behind the camera.

Sasha Farina said...

HeeeHee!! I actually like those half cut photos!!! You're gorgeous!!

Shannon said...

Gorgeous darling ;)

Renée said...

beautiful!!!