Saturday, April 5, 2008

Are you Ready to Give Back?


Scrap Shotz,another great Canadian site, is hosting a crop,with fabulous prizes this weekend.

The highlight of the weekend, for me, is their SSZ Gives Back Challenge.

So, you have until Monday at midnight EST to post your layout, or 2 cards, with flowers, to enter this awsome challenge.

To sweeten the pot, I've offered up a RAK of 20 sheets of Melissa Frances paper; 1 sheet of MF 12x12 Vintage Cut-outs and 1 package of MF Vintage Peel and Stick Labels (Classic Kitchen Collection) to be drawn from everyone who participates in this challenge.

So, get to it and make a difference!
Happy Saturday everyone :)

5 comments:

Theresa Tyree said...

OH COOL! I LOVE candy!!!! I need to hurry and get my booty in gear! I'm sending you an email. I have something funny to tell you.

Shannon said...

Oh, I have to check this out... sounds fun!! Thanks for the heads up Laci ;)

PS - the chipboard is stored in plastic containers I found in teh hardware dept. at Walmart!

ellen s. said...

ooooh! looks like fun!

tina werner said...

looks great lacintha, but i can't seem to fit it in... poopy!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for helping us out, Lacintha!