Friday, May 23, 2008

I know it's been a while since my last post, and the fact that I couldn't remember my password to get on here is strong enough evidence.

Not much going on here.
It's getting warmer, which I don't like. Not a fan of heat, or bugs or sunburn...I sound like the sunshine Grinch, I know...

...but give me a crisp Fall day anytime!

I've been spending a LOT of time on Facebook these past evenings. I think it's just taking off in South Africa 'cause in the past month or so, I've had a zillion old friends contact me.
Wow, talk about blasts from the past...it's been pretty amazing re-connecting with everyone.

When I'm not networking on there, I'm getting my butt kicked by a few old faithful Scrabulous friends...lol

Watched a few movies lately.
*this* was pretty good, as was *this one*.

Picked up a couple new books.Hope to get started this weekend on the new
Sophie Kinsella novel...love that girl!
She cracks me up like an egg...thrown hard to the sidewalk. (got that one from the lovely Caroline)

Anyway, I'm off.
Have a great weekend everyone.
Here's hoping for a sudden, spontaneous blizzard... *insert evil laugh here*

2 comments:

Roslyn said...

Hi Lacintha!
Glad you posted something - I was in withdrawal! I just read Sophie Kinsella's latest - I enjoyed it - read it in a day (I was sick with a cold, so couldn't do much else and I read fast!) It is quite different from the shopaholic series though!

Theresa Tyree said...

Ha ha! Grinch is one of Connor's all time fav movies. Go figure.

How do you find time to watch movies and read books?? Super woman!