Monday, July 28, 2008

Reading and Stuff



First off, here's a page from June. I received a sketch from the lovely Becky Fleck and created this page based on her sketch for her June 2008 newsletter.Love these pics of Eilam :)


I've been on a reading kick lately.
I always was an avid reader, but in the last few years, it's dwindled down to barely anything. I'm so tired by the time I put the kids to bed, that I barely manage to hop into the shower and into bed myself.

But lately, I've been making a concerted effort to get into bed at least an hour earlier, and have been getting down to some serious reading.

Nothing serious, mind you.
Just a few light, easy reads.

I recently finished James Patterson's Sundays at Tiffany's

I enjoyed this one. It was different...nothing like anything I've read before, but very entertaining and a quick read.

I just started Koontz's The Husband.
It started out really well, and seems to be picking up pace with each page.

If you're looking for a sort of personal virtual library where you can keep track of what you've read, or want to read or just see what others recommend, I'd suggest getting an account at Goodreads.
It's a neat way of tracking your reading material..sure beats a few scribbles on a couple sqaures of paper!

No comments: