Thursday, September 4, 2008

How could I forget...

I brought this handsome fella home a few weeks ago.
Been wanting one for a while.
But I just couldn't decided on whether to plunk down a whack of $$$ on this...

Thankfully Oshean gave me a gentle push.
He's all about the "Just Do It" mentality.
Gotta love that, right? :)



I'm still learning how to use it.
Big learning curve for me, but it's a GREAT lens!

Ooohh I should add, it was so difficult to get one in Edmonton.
Basically only one store had just 3 of these in stock.
All the camera stores said they would special order it but did not keep it in stock.
Bleech!

But anywho,
I got one.
Yay for me!

2 comments:

Patti said...

The Don says, "JUST DO IT" eh... mmmmm, gotta like that mentality!!

Maybe some of that will rub off on Glenn... fingers crossed. LOL

Congrats on the new toy!:)

Keep those photos coming!!:)

Anonymous said...

i have one of those for a while now and still not sure if i like my photos. too soft for me. maybe need to try it out during dark winter months and see the greatness of it.

olga