Friday, September 26, 2008

Scrap Pink and the Terry Fox Run

So many of us have been touched by that big, bad monster,Cancer.
My family has seen its fair share of heartache brought on by this dreaded illness, and as I sit here today, my wonderful Aunt in South Africa is fighting the good fight.

Scrapbookers have banded together to raise awareness, and funds this weekend.

Scrap Pink events are being held all over at LSS's and online.
Proceeds, or in some cases, entire sign-up amounts are being donated to the Susan G. Komen for the Cure fundraising campaign.

Many online forums are hosting this as well, if you can't find an LSS close to you.
I'll be cropping *HERE* this weekend.

Rea and Ara are taking part in the Terri Fox Run at school today. Once again a small donation was requested and proceeds go to this awsome charity.

I hope everyone has a wonderful, peaceful weekend :)

No comments: