Friday, November 28, 2008

Lynette, whom, I should add, looks waaaay to young to be a grandma (for real, girl!) gave me this cool blog award:



Here are the rules:
1. The winner may put the logo on their blog.
2. Put a link to the person who sent you the award.
3. Nominate 5 blogs.
4. Provide links to their blogs.
5. Leave a message for your nominees.

Okay, so this was a toughie. I love reading blogs. The ones I follow are all so different, but so enriching in what they offer. I was hard-pressed to pick 5... or even 50 actually.

So for this award I decided to go literally with 5 creative blogs I love.
But again, I had a tough time picking just five.
Anyway, all that thinking completely did in my last two remaining brain cells...so here goes (in no particular order):

1. Christine
This lady layers and layers and layers like nobody else I know. Her photography is awsome, and she is a woman of courage and great strength.

2. Ranjini
Ranjini actually ignited the scrapbooking spark in me, way back when she started Scrapologie Kits. A sweet and inspiring individual...I *heart* her :)

3. Sasha
What can I say; Sasha kills with colour...kills kills kills...in the best possible way. Look how vibrant and alive her pages are...and she's a sweetie-pie to boot!

4. Heather
Did you see her fabric prints?
She is the reason I need a sewing machine...pronto...even though I cannot thread a needle to save my life...must have sewing machine

5. Wendy
She makes graphic clean and simple look easy..and it's not!
Trust me, I tried copying Wendy's style.
It just looked ...umm...unfinished...lol
But she ROCKS it!
HARD.

Now, if you read this and start oohing and aaahing over these five, then don't forget to hook me up with your fave creative blogs too okay?
Doesn't have to be scrappy..anything creative will do :)

No comments: