Thursday, November 27, 2008

What a cool thing to wake up to this morning!
Check *this out*.
Thanks so much Kim :)

My one year term at Piggy Tales came to an end recently.I had so much fun working with the
"Piggy Tales" family, and the fabulous Design Team.

Thanks to Ryan and Debbie Juden, the owners, for giving me such a wonderful opportunity; and to Trina Linford, our fearless leader :), for providing us with great ideas for projects every month.

And now...here's my first entry into the second round of the Magisitical Memories Chipboard Artist Challenge



I loved using that cute lil'"Owl Hang Around" piece so much.



I also have the "Film strip" chipboard piece on this page...


Okay, I need to hop into the shower..catch ya'll tomorrow :)

5 comments:

Patti said...

Congrats Laci!!!

Love the layout!!! GORGEOUS!!!

Karan said...

i can already see your style chaning....Laci this is absolutely gorgeous!!!! i love it

Lynette Jacobs said...

Laci, I love this layout...and I can't wait to get going on Kim challenge.

Kim Watson said...

Hey sweetness...you are doing great hey!!! Round two ...yay!yay!yay!
I love what you did...with the stuff they sent you, I think they'd be daft not to pick you~ :o)

Lynette Jacobs said...

Laci, I have two awards for you on my blog.