Tuesday, March 17, 2009

St. Patrick's Day

Thanks for all the words of encouragement and comfort...
It means a lot to us.

I told Hubby that I would update my blog with pics and a few anecdotes while he is away, so he won't feel like he's missing much.
So if my posts seem a bit "drivelly" and spazzy, please bear with me :)

Today is St.Patrick's Day, and the children were asked to wear green, and to bring green coloured foods and snacks to school.

I was inspired by *our favourite Seuss book* and whipped up this for the girls' lunches:



I was talking to my sis-in-law last night and was trying to explain how much snow we have here.
I figure a picture's worth a thousand words, so Kers, here's the fire hydrant in front of our house:


That's it for now...have a great week everyone...

3 comments:

Lynette Jacobs said...

I am sure you miss balmy Durbs when you have to look at that!

Kelli said...

Well, look at the bright side, spring is supposed to be here on Friday! All the snow will magically disappear and the flowers will start blooming on Saturday!
Sorry to hear about your family's loss.

Unknown said...

Oh my!!! Look at that snow!!!!
I must admit that I don't miss it one bit!! ;)

Thanks for the congrats on my 10K run. It was tough at times but I'm glad that I did it!

Sorry to read about the loss in your family. How sad. I hope that Oshean has a good time there with family and a safe trip.