Monday, April 20, 2009

Mark's Paper Company

Early in February, the lovely Stacy Marks invited me to Guest Design for her brand new company called *Mark's Paper Company* in the month of May.
At the time there was quite a buzz in the scrappy community about this new company which had a created paper that resembled fabric.


I had only seen images online, but when I received the two lines "Old Fashioned Courtship" and "August", I was suitably bowled over :)
It didn't take long for me to get creating and I have to say that I fell in love with this little company during the process.


A happy addition to my creative process was receiving some darling "Printable Patches" in a MP Co. *newsletter*.
These were the perfect finishing touches to my pages :)


I hope you enjoyed my little sneekies. You can everything in its entirety on the 1st of May :)

5 comments:

Lynette Jacobs said...

I love the texture of this paper...not available here yet! Enjoy playing with it.

Kelli said...

Love the sneak peeks! Can't wait to see the whole thing! Off to check the link for Mark's Paper.

Mary said...

Hi Where do I find your work?

Mary said...

OH I forgot to say Happy National Scrapbookers Day!

Kim Watson said...

It looks gorgeous....very vintage-y. Congrats on being asked to guest design for them....I'm excited to see the final result.

Hope you are in your house & loving it! BTW thanks for the great comments yesterday...you are a sweetie!
Hugs
XXX