Thursday, February 25, 2010

Apparantly my word for 2010 didn't apply to my blog updates...hee-hee.

Sorry for the long (and dramatic) pause between posts.
Lots going on here.
Lots.
And lots.
And then a little more...Lots!

But I had the good luck to stop and play with paper and glue last week, when Hubby took the kiddos to the toboggan hill near the lake here...

And boy...did I have fun!

You know, when anyone comments "You've been with "Upsy Daisy" for a long time", I can say honestly with no hesitation, "I LOVE their stuff"...really I do.

And their new releases at CHA last month just kept the romance going for me.

I tried not to play favourites, but "See ya Later Alligator" just sat on my lap and fed me chocolates...tee-hee...

And this is the product of that bribery ;)


(layout based on a sketch by Kim Sonkson for "Upsy Daisy Designs")




I'm gonna be back to update on what's been happening...some pics on the development of the house we're building; my trip to finally see a man about new boobs (hell yeah!) and other schtuff :)

'til then be good and have a great weekend (well it IS Thursday)

4 comments:

Kelli said...

You are too funny! Hope your boob man gives you what you want and need. The layouts are great!

Patti said...

Fantastic layout girl!! You are on a roll.... keep em coming!!

Any chance that a close friend can get a sneak preview of the house??:) You know where to find me!

Chat soon girlie!!!

Jillian said...

Hi Lacintha!! I linked her via a thread on SF...I'm glad you think you'll be updating your blog more regularly - I've enjoyed looking through it and will definitely be visiting again soon! :) Your layouts are wonderful. Such sound composition and so clean looking...wish I could be as consistent as you are! :) Your humour also appeals to me!! The more reasons to smile, the better!

BFN from Jillian in Vancouver, BC!

Kim Sonksen said...

I hear ya on the love for UDD - their products just suit me to the ground. How funny that Alligator is your fave too.

LOVE LOVE LOVE what you did with the papers.

Have a happy boobday and take care of yourself xo